Social Media & Graphics Assistant
Part Time (Approximately 15-20 hours per week)
- Creating social media graphics for Instagram, Facebook, ad campaigns, etc.
- Designing signage, flyers, rack cards, and other business collateral.
- Manage multiple business profiles – serving as the lead on Instagram and in a supporting role for Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and other social platforms.
- Writing monthly blogs for clients in various industries.
- Press release and media alert writing.
- Crafting copy and designing e-newsletters
- Experience utilizing the following programs and platforms.
- All Social Media Platforms
- All Microsoft Office programs
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Mailchimp, Constant Contact
- Must have sound grammar and knowledge of APA writing style.
- General knowledge of a DSLR camera.
- An eye for appropriate content for social media and other campaigns.
- Creative thinking, yet detail oriented.
- Independent work environment.
- Deadline driven.
- Compensation is on an hourly, contract basis. Rate is dependent on experience and performance.
- Team members work remotely and may be asked to attend client meetings during the week.
- Must be available for occasional event attendance. (weeknights and weekends)
- Must be computer/phone accessible on Monday-Friday between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.