As a business owner, you have a vision of where you want your business to go – big goals, dreams and financial growth. Maybe you:
- Are well-versed in marketing, but simply don’t have the time to execute the tasks – from social media posts, to ad campaigns, email blasts and more.
- Have a staff member that spearheads marketing, but their plate is full and you need support to outsource some tasks like email marketing, social media and PR.
- Have a young admin or assistant that is capable of making posts on social media, putting together emails, etc, but needs guidance on strategy, messaging and fresh ideas.
There are three ways to work with our team:
- Retainer – We work with you and your team on an ongoing basis to provide support to your in-house marketing manager, or even all the way up to your virtual CMO and fully-outsourced marketing department. Read our three tiers of support to meet your needs.
- A La Carte Projects – Press releases, pitching, podcast tours, influencer campaigns, grand openings. You can contract our team for an individual project or campaign. Tell us about your project here and we’ll connect to provide a quote.
- Strategic Consulting Sessions – We evaluate your current marketing efforts, learn about your marketing goals, and provide a detailed plan to help you get there. From social media, to PR, advertising, email marketing, influencers and more, your team receives a detailed document on what to do, when and the key messaging to use when they execute. Our strategy packages offer a one-time planning option, as well as two packages for ongoing support. This is a perfect option for a small business that may have a young marketing assistant that is really digitally savvy, but they just need some guidance on strategy and planning. We even can coach your assistant or admin on how to put our plan into action. We have helped turn young interns into valuable assets for countless businesses! Learn more about our strategic consulting services here.