Sociallee is seeking a creative writer that is passionate about content creation for social media and e-mail marketing. This position is remote and will start as part-time, with the opportunity to grow into full-time. Send writing samples and resumes to email@example.com.
Digital Content Creator Job Description
Remote Position, Minimum of 2-3 years experience required.
- Writing creative, strategic content for multiple businesses across social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and more. (Scheduling and engagement handled by another team member)
- Sourcing images and creating supplemental graphics as needed
- Creating events, photo albums, etc
- Knowledge of Business Manager and Ads Manager is a plus.
- Outreach to targeted list of influencers to coordinate opportunities.
- Negotiating benefits and agreements
- Connecting influencer with operations team to ensure seamless execution
- Sharing influencer’s social media stories, blog, etc, to business’s account
- Reporting results to client
- Creation of email newsletters for multiple clients.
- Curating content, linking images, writing descriptions
- Distribution and reporting to client on open rates, etc.
- Experience in Mailchimp & Constant Contact required
Public Relations: (10% of position)
- Occasional writing for press – media alerts, blurbs, and releases.
- Distribution of releases and coordinating with the team for opportunities
- Writing monthly blogs for clients, utilizing keyword content strategy
- Experience utilizing additional programs and platforms including:
- Creator Studio
- Microsoft Office
- Google Docs, Sheets, etc.
- Must have sound grammar and knowledge of AP writing style.
Compensation is on a contract basis, and depends on experience and performance. Candidate would be responsible for providing a capable computer/phone to execute work responsibilities.